San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Multimedia Producer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
The Marketing and Communications team supports: executive communications, marketing programs, and events. We are a small and nimble team, where everyone wears many hats and are all willing to pitch in on whatever tasks necessary to support and promote our internal customers. We care passionately about building technology to improve people’ s lives, while enabling a thriving ecosystem around our initiatives.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Multimedia Producer leads our multimedia asset strategy, development and execution. This individual develops brand storytelling style and strategy; creates, develops and manages the production of multiple assets (print / graphics, videos, animations) in accordance with style guides, ensuring brand consistency; and manages video and audio (podcasts) projects and resources across the organization. In addition, the Multimedia Producer collaborates with Marketing Mangers and experts in different groups to create quality, persuasive communications, being responsible for brand enforcement, storyboarding, vendor interfacing, project management of all production jobs, and concept presentations.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, hard-working professional with a solid education and background in multimedia, and a desire to work on a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Work with marketing managers and their clients to define production project goals, business objectives, scope, audio/visual elements, budget, timeline, and priorities. Recommend and create appropriate assets based on requirements and creative briefing
- Manage other stakeholders to ensure messaging and content management are coordinated and consistent across assets
- Prepare concepts and scripts for multimedia pieces.
- Research and develop story ideas and prepare final story proposals for approval.
- Facilitate the creation of scripts between internal client, marketing manager and copywriter
- Apply visual storytelling skills to develop multimedia pieces.
- Monitor and manage for multimedia project activities from start to finish.
- Identify and assign work to Videographers, Graphic Designers, and another production staff.
- Make shooting arrangements such as identifying shooting spots, hiring crew, reserving equipment, and making transportation arrangements.
- Manage budget, production crew, and editorial decisions.
- Ensure that project meets milestones, budgetary constraints and editorial standards.
- Analyze resource requirements and equipment needs for production.
- Obtain approvals at every project phase for smooth and continuous production operations.
- Stay updated with latest media technique, web trends and production technologies.
- Work with creative / brand team to ensure brand compliance
- Lead internal and outsourced production resources
- Facilitate the selection of voiceover talent and models.
- Direct presenters in delivering messages persuasively and succinctly
- Editing video and audio, creating graphics, compositing, writing and encoding, or manage outside specialists performing the work
- Desired but not mandatory: editing footage, inlay sounds/music, animation, transitions and overlay copy/messaging, logos, insertions of branded intro and sign-offs.
- Create animations and/or manage outside animation specialists.
- Manage outside agencies / specialists to produce printed assets, swag, etc.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s or technical degree in Art/Design or Advertisement
- Experience in multimedia asset production (3y min), and specifically in video production (1y min) performing duties such as assisting with video pre-production including, planning, scheduling, scripting and storyboarding; and / or video post-production coordination including editing video and audio, creating graphics, compositing and authoring
- Extensive experience applying knowledge of the principles and practices used in the production of printed assets, infographics, animations, videos and multimedia programs
- Experience with software such as Adobe After Effects, Premier, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator a plus
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Excellent organizational skills, diligent, and accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities and projects under tight timelines
- Strong writing and proofing skills.
- Eager to get hands-on with the technology and figure out how things work.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.