San Mateo, California | Contract
Position Title: Mulesoft Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Mateo, CA.
- 8-10 years of Integration experience.
- 3-5+ yrs experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and Studio.
- Experience in SaaS integrations like Salesforce, Netsuite, Zuora etc.
- Experience designing and developing restful, SOAP, and microservices
- Experience in CloudHub and message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation (DataWeave), dynamic routing, content-based routing, re-sequencer, etc., using Mule ESB.
- Experience in scalable Mule flows, error handling etc.
- Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and integration patterns
- Experience in the development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow
- Expertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc.
- 5+ yrs hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate)
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.