Memory Control Designer
San Jose, California | Direct Hire
Position Title: Memory Control Designer
Position Description: Our San Jose, CA based client is looking to hire a Memory Control Designer.
This is a direct-hire opportunity, open to pay rate. Option to work in the US or Shanghai (relocation package offered for San Jose or Shanghai). H1B candidates are welcome.
Must speak and write in Chinese and English fluently.
- Work with TM to define new products for enterprise server and data center applications;
- Write the architecture and performance requirement spec from the MRD/FRD;
- Conduct technical feasibility analysis; identify design challenges, and effort estimate;
- Work with project leader to define design strategy and execution planning;
- Support application engineers for system test and validation.
- Master or Ph.D degree with 10+ years of experience in server CPU development with specialty in system memory control and management;
- Proven track record of server CPU development tape out in 20nm or more advanced process nodes;
- Solid technical background and in-depth knowledge in CPU architectures and their operations;
- Good documentation and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English;
- Interest in relocating to Shanghai, China is preferred but not required
- DRAM specific background and experience desired
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.