Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA for 3 Mechanical Engineers, varying from junior level to senior, to join their team on a 6-month contract with strong conversion possibilities.
- Minimum education: B.S. degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Mechanical and/or Structural Design, different experience levels will be considered
- CAD proficiency - 5, 000 hours minimum - (Solidworks preferred)
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5M
- Experience with design codes such as the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code in a nuclear design environment
- Experience in FEA analysis – ANSYS, SW Simulation or ABACUS
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.