Mechanical Design Engineer
Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer at our client in Bellevue, WA.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years Mechanical and/or Structural Design experience
- SolidWorks expertise (5, 000 hours)
- Nuclear experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per (ASME Y14.5M)
- Experience with FEA analysis – ANSYS, SW Simulation or ABACUS
- Experience with design codes such as the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Experience in high-temperature mechanical design (> 1000F)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.