Marketing Project Manager
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: Marketing Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
The Marketing Project Manager plays a key role in the organization, coordination, and management of campaigns and programs. Reporting into the Program Management Office, the Marketing Project Manager supports North America demand center leads and other global marketing program owners across various marketing functions in building, managing, and monitoring project plans. Leveraging their keen understanding of business to business marketing, the Marketing Project Manager will facilitate and manage campaigns and other cross-functional programs from planning through execution ensuring all activities and deliverables are met and synchronized to deliver a high-quality customer experience.
- Build project plans and timetables to support the successful execution of demand generation campaigns including a variety of tactics, product launches and global programs. Ensure all deliverables align with project scope.
- Schedule and drive status meetings. Determine agendas, highlight key milestones, drive issue resolution, and maintain action logs/plans. Summarize and communicate meeting outcomes.
- Manage dependencies and perform ongoing risk analysis.
- Conduct offline meetings with various execution teams to ensure priorities are known, issues are resolved, and efforts are coordinated.
- Maintain communication with all project stakeholders to ensure inter-departmental alignment, optimization of resources, smooth handoffs, and program consistency.
- Request creative and production resources through production management tool.
- Manage and monitor progress, handoffs, and deliverable status.
- Ensure overall program quality.
- Audit program once completed, determine improvements, and implement process change.
- Continually refine current project management framework, tools, and processes to be leveraged globally.
- At least 5 years in business to business marketing with proven project management experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Understanding of SaaS and/or enterprise software marketing a plus.
- Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Workfront, Basecamp, Microsoft Project)
- Proven ability to direct/manage virtual teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to analyze issues, solve problems, and improve processes.
- Enthusiastic, deadline-driven, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.