Marketing Programs Manager
San Francisco, California | Contract
Position Title: Marketing Programs Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. The Marketing Programs Manager will join a team responsible for forming and leading cross functional marketing teams to design, create, execute, and scale global marketing programs to drive consumer’ s preferences for 2 products. Specifically, the contractor role will focus on defining detailed program plans and execution strategies, ensuring successful program reviews, delivering programs on strategy, time, and budget, and capturing learnings from post mortems. This position is for a creative, strategic marketer with excellent execution and project management skills, impactful leadership and the ability to work effectively across functions, with senior leaders as well as individual team members. This position reports to the Director, Marketing Programs.
- Drive creation and approval of detailed program plans which define program goals, budget, metrics, resources, timelines, deliverables, execution strategies and contingencies
- Manage and lead cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of all assigned marketing programs on time, budget, and strategy
- Escalate items that threaten to delay and or derail program goals and or timelines
- Drive regular and consistent communication including program check-ins, dashboards and postmortem reports outlining quantifiable results, program analysis and recommendations
- Be a point-of-contact for geo marketing teams and help facilitate timely communications among geo marketing, integrated marketing, and functional teams
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and key learnings
- Minimum of seven years of marketing experience working within a global marketing organization with a focus on the management of B2C, B2B, and/or B2B2C marketing programs, promotions, campaigns and events
- Proven track record in executing successful B2C campaigns or B2B and partner marketing programs
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building, teamwork, and project management skills
- Strong management and communication skills to facilitate meetings and articulate complex concepts
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less
- A power user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Apple Keynote
- Bachelor’ s degree required
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.