Machine Vision/Machine Learning Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Machine Learning/Machine Vision Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Machine Learning/Machine Vision Engineer
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate novel machine vision algorithms as applied to 3D sensing for robotic applications.
- Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on building scalable and accurate machine vision systems for consumer LiDAR products.
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive scalable, real-time implementations
- Expert-level Fluency in C/C++ and Python
- Practical knowledge of digital filtering and 3D point cloud data conditioning with vectorization and semantic image segmentation and object recognition.
- Specific computer vision skills in object detection, recognition, 3D computer vision, and/or tracking. 3+ years of experience in applying MV/ML techniques to developing software modules for at least 2 of the following: object detection, tracking and classification, SLAM, semantic segmentation and/or path planning.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing efficient algorithms for computer vision and/or computer perception applications.
- Experience developing on at least one ARM-based mobile/embedded platform.
- Experience with at least one GPU computing framework (e.g. CUDA, OpenCL, etc.).
- Experience delivering production computer vision systems.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.