Level Designer - Campaign
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Level Designer - Campaign
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client, a AAA title game studio in Redmond, is looking for an experienced and passionate designer to join their team on an 18 month contract.
- 3+ years working as a designer on a first person/third person title
- Proficient in using a text based scripting language (C#, LUA, UnityScript, etc.)
- Deep understanding of gameplay and level design theories and practices
- Ability to receive and understand gameplay criticisms and learn from failures
- Proficient in using game editing software such as Unreal, Unity, Frostbite, etc.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A love for narrative based games and shooters in general
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.