Lead Support Engineer
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Lead Support Engineer
Position Description: Our Triple A gaming title client in the Seattle area has an incredible opportunity for a Lead Support Engineer on an 18 month contract.
- 2+ years of work-related experience.
- Strong understanding of desktop support
- Experience with core IT infrastructure
- Data Center or Enterprise Server experience creating rack diagrams, understanding power and cooling loads, planning and executing multiple deployments.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with little supervision and pro-actively propose IT Infrastructure improvements.
- Understanding power and cooling loads and planning and executing multiple deployments.
- Experience operating large, high-availability, secure, redundant server environments.
- Able to estimate work effort, plan, organize time, and foster a collaborative attitude.
- Willingness to learn new technologies quickly and have excellent technical research, troubleshooting, and analytical skills (finding and implementing solutions in an always changing environment plays a big role in this position).
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.