San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Lab Support
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA
We are looking for someone who can assist with our system lab upgrade and installation. The System Software, Integration & Validation group plays a key role in the development of test systems and hardware for test & characterization of advanced device families. Our most recent project has been for the ground-breaking Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoc, with quad core ARM processing system and programmable logic. We are looking for someone who can assist with our system lab upgrade and installation.
- MS Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Can follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ensure the lab is clean and organized.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of SSH required
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
- Can build a complete computer from scratch.
- Able to debug a computer problem.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.