Farmington Hills, Michigan | Direct Hire
Position Title: Integration Lead
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Farmington Hills, MI.
• Lead and manage global Agile Scrum teams responsible for Software Build and Integration.
• Create and maintain the integration strategy, the integration test strategy, and the build strategy. Define and track integration specific KPIs.
• Responsible for managing and tracking deliverables from multiple internal and external software development teams.
• Triggering of necessary actions on failed build and integration activities
• Create and maintain the project branching strategy
• Interaction with the Project Manager and Program Managers to determine build content, report build and integration status, and adjust priorities and to ensure product launch readiness for target dates.
• Review and approve all artifacts produced by the Build and Integration Team
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience in embedded software development
• Experience with software build and integration on Linux, QNX, and Android systems
• Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
• Understand embedded software requirements, embedded software architectures, and embedded systems developed with C/C++
• Advanced experience with version control systems (Git, SVN), build management tools (Jenkins, Gradle), command shell languages (DOS, bash), and scripting languages (Python)
• Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
• Experience working with customers
• Ability to work well in a global environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.