Santa Clara, California | Contract
Position Title: Instructional Designer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, CA.
We are currently seeking talented Instructional Developer to supports business learning performance to gather and validate technical learning requirements. Develops learning interactive, online content applying various instructional theories and principles., understands the performance expectations and gaps, and assists in deriving the appropriate learning solution.
- Design, create, and maintain training curriculum, including course outlines, training guides, instructor guides, reference guides, and additional supporting material; (tutorials, digital interactives, story boards, tests, etc.) that transform technical information into professionally written, engaging instruction;
- Work with subject matter experts to fully understand latest product functionality, and identify target audience’ s training needs and gaps in current curriculum
- Organizes and works under strict time and production deadlines, while producing quality training deliverables.
- Bachelor' s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Distance Learning, or related field
- Formal education and/or experience in IT technical subject matter required
- At least 5 years’ experience in instructional design, distance learning, corporate training, or a directly related field
- Demonstrated experience in the following tools: Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience to communicate technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals
- Excellent writing and editing experience
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Graphic design, Photoshop, etc.
- Current or recent working knowledge of instructional design tools & methodologies
- Current or recent experience designing online and face to face curriculum
- Experience in developing Hi tech training products
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.