IT Operations Project Manager V
Plano, Texas | Contract
Position Title: IT Operations Project Manager V
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Plano, TX.
- This role will provide exceptional customer service to business partners in delivering technical solutions, business process change and ongoing stabilization support to realize business value and objectives.
- The role also involves scoping and roadmap planning of future initiatives for your business partners.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership and judgment.
- Define project scope, objectives and requirements and will own the project plan, schedule, budget, resource management, vendor management, issues and risks.
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects concurrently that have moderate to high levels of business or technical complexity and risk, and that involve multiple business areas and owners.
- Manage dependencies and impacts with other teams and business functions.
- Be accountable to ensure project commitments and deliverables are met.
- Interact daily with development teams, quality engineering, business analysts, product managers, support teams, cross-functional business teams and global process owners to develop the overall program plans, schedules and ensure the smooth delivery of the business solution and all deliverables.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on attainment of objectives and overall success of projects.
- Business expectations and ensure client satisfaction with delivery to schedule and budget.
- Provide global and cross-functional leadership to local and virtual project teams, building a collaborative and productive environment for teams to excel in.
- Level V is a Subject Matter Expert with 8-12 years of Experience
- Experience with coordinating key teams and resources for data center/infrastructure build out and infrastructure deployment.
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS is a plus
- Experience working closely with and managing tasks for infrastructure technology teams to deliver new builds
- Experience directly managing and coordinating migrations including data center resources, network engineer, storage engineer, security engineer and systems engineer.
- Previous experience in physical as well as virtual/Cloud infrastructure deliverables
- Disaster recovery and business continuity implementations; documentation and managing/coordinating execution of DR tests.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.