IT Change Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: IT Change Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton California for an experienced IT Change Analyst: The role of the IT Change Advocate is to ensure that IT Change Management practices and goals are understood, users are trained to use the change management system, and that processes are adjusted to meet key performance indicators.
- Ensure each different business area is sufficiently informed and prepared for the impact of the IT system changes
- Ensure there is sufficient support (resources and documentation) available for the system change to operate in ‘ business as usual’ state.
- Principally, the IT Change Advocate will be challenged with ensuring the successful delivery of the stated business objectives for each change.
- 3 or more years relevant experience in IT change, in particular with standard change management methodologies and change assurance.
- 3 or more years working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization and and the confidence to represent IT, including public speaking as necessary.
- Detailed understanding of the impact and risks of change, their interdependencies and impact on the business.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- General IT systems and network functionality and deployment approaches
- Track record of successful change management that achieve identified business benefits through key performance metrics.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.