IT Business Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Position Title: IT Business Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
- Work with teams across the enterprise to understand business questions that data can answer to provide data-driven insights
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of reporting through proactive awareness, alerts, testing and processes
- Drive user experience KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations that provide complete user journeys
- Work with large datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, and behaviors
- Create and manage dashboards, scorecards, and other analytical services for IT and our business partners that demonstrate value realization, end user experience, operational efficiency, etc.
- Partner with the IT Analytics team to create a data warehouse and integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story
- Design, build, enable and maintain dashboards and scorecards specifically for IT Service Management for both executive level and functional areas utilizing Tableau
- Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring analytics into the ITSM processes
- Communicate findings and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to take action based on your recommendations
- Work with Privacy and Security to design solutions that follow the established standards and controls
- Minimum of 3-5 years detailed analytics experience with IT Service Management/ITIL information
- Tableau expertise to drive visualizations & industry best practice reporting. Strong BI reporting knowledge to help drive automated systems in a production/operations environment.
- Spent 2-3 years in IT operations analytics team
- Knowledge of ServiceNow (or other ITSM platform) and ability to operate as the analytics point of contact for IT and our business partners
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Information Systems or related area
Nice to Have:
- Statistical analysis a plus including correlation analysis, linear regressions, market basket analysis, CHIAD models, etc.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.