Bellevue, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Hardware Engineer
Position Description: Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Bellevue, WA. The ideal candidate will have a strong technology background in technical product development with specialties in the Semiconductor/Electronics, mobile wireless, and security industries. This candidate will have a background in semiconductor and IC design; understands the definition, design, verification and silicon validation of IC products, custom and semicustom ASIC, semiconductor components and circuits (VLSI), display technologies such as TFT LCD’ s, mixed signal data acquisition systems, or related fields. The Electronics Hardware Engineer role centers around design, development and validation of hardware electronic systems.
- BSEE, MSEE preferred
- Experience in successful market deployment of electronic devices.
- It is preferred that the candidate has had participation through all stages of product development, from concept to production, in more than one product cycle.
- Excellent English communication and documentation skills are required; as well as the ability to work in multidisciplinary projects involving engineers with several technical areas of expertise.
- AT LEAST 7+ YEARS REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WITH Analog and digital system design (circuit design, layout and evaluation)
- Mixed signal, low power, battery based systems
- Proficient with design, layout, simulation and verification tools (SPICE, Tanner, Capture, Cadence, LEDIT, Allegro, etc.)
- Proficient with PCB design tools (preferably Altium)
- Proficient prototyping, troubleshooting and qualifying circuits
- Exposure to microcontroller based systems (ARM, Cortex M, etc.)
- Exposure to I/O communication protocols (SPI, USB, etc.)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.