HW Test Engineer 2
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting long-term contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA.
- Implementing image quality testing in the lab
- Defining mechanical and electrical fixtures required for testing and to support test automation
- Be a quick learner and detail oriented, who can handle tasks in a variety of areas spanning imaging to electrical engineering including HW and SW
- Minimum 1 year of image processing and/or image quality testing related working experience for consumer devices.
- Knowledge of image quality metrics and test methods on noise, sharpness, distortion, color fidelity, 3A, etc. with an understanding of how they relate to camera performance.
- Good programming/scripting skills in C#, Python, Shell script or MATLAB.
- Familiar with Imatest, Skype and other standard camera test/analysis tools is preferred.
- Good skills on data analysis and reporting. Good at writing test documentation including test plans, procedures, and reports.
- Strong communication skills required, including the ability to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.