HW Test Engineer 1
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: HW Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced HW Test Engineer.
- Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
- Perform automated tests alongside manual testing.
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
- Must be able to switch between supporting different tasks with little to no supervision.
- Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
- Analyze and present data to engineering team after test results.
- Will run mechanical, electrical, firmware, and software.
- BS in EE required or 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of C# is useful, but not required.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.