San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: HRIS Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California. HRIS Analyst will provide quality support to the users of applications, maintaining a high level of customer support and be involved in adding improvements to solutions.
- Serve as first point of contact for questions on any of our internal HR products.
- Escalate questions/issues as necessary to Sr HRIS Business Analyst
- Respond to and resolve questions on Oracle HRMS and Oracle HR Cloud
- products in a timely manner
- Work closely with HRIS team to review enhancement requests and open
- Work with application users to understand issues, develop resolutions, review
- solution with IT and test all changes.
- Assists on projects as needed, including upgrades and roll out of new features
- Two to Three years’ experience with Oracle HRMS products (Core HR, CWB, ESS/MSS)
- Experience with Taleo Enterprise Edition of Performance, Learn, Recruiting and
- Transitions a plus.
- Ability to create and/or run reports using EiS and OBIEE
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical support and nontechnical
- application users
- Good organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of and commitment to process improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Customer Service oriented
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.