HR Application Support Analyst
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Position Title: HR Application Support Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.for a HR Support Analyst
- Investigate, triage and resolve issues with HR and Recruiting products
- Monitor and analyze bug reports and internal feedback groups for trends
- Identify confusion from bugs, identify solutions and advise customers to accomplish desired outcome
- Partner with Product, Engineering and training teams to drive up product quality and understanding of product usage
- Communicate known issues within the team and to our customers
- Document and maintain knowledge base and run book for multiple enterprise applications.
- Participate in developing and maintaining service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance and general controls.
- Provide operational metrics to demonstrate overall health of supported service; Be an integral member of the application support team responsible for multiple enterprise applications and projects.
- Work with cross functional teams to prioritize and deliver enhancements and new solutions.
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years’ experience delivering SLA based service constraints and
- 1+ operational metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.