Graphic UI Designer
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Graphic UI Designer
Position Description: Our client based in Redmond, WA is seeking a Graphic UI Designer for a 3-month contract (w/ potential to extend) to assist in the completion of a consumer product. Candidate should have experience developing GUI and Icons for a 10" screen device. As a UI Designer you will be responsible for creating, developing, and innovating the UI for the look and feel of Buttons and Icons, etc.
- Experience developing cutting-edge solutions
- A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to work seamlessly across multiple programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork, communication, leadership, and initiative to learn
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Proven (3+ years) of experience developing a UI/Icons
- GUI software experience
- Experience with embedded devices
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS is nice to have
- 2-3 years of experience with usability and user interface design preferred
- Experience with icon illustration
- Must be able to present a portfolio including body of work
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.