Global Event Contractor, B2B
7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, CA 94560 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Global Event Contractor, B2B located in Newark, CA.
- The B2b Global Events Contractor is responsible for executing plans for both virtual & in person conferences, internal and partner events for the Commercial organization.
- This person will play a key role in the success of tradeshow execution and will be tasked with innovating new ways to drive brand awareness & affinity.
- These plans will be created working closely with the Head of Global Events, regional stakeholders, and the marketing teams to ensure it will help the organization achieve its objectives.
- • Lead key tradeshows from strategy through execution and refine processes to ensure success
- • Coordinate necessary content and creative for events
- • Manage and create pre & post-event documentation for higher visibility
- • Manage required email and registration for events
- • Negotiate and execute contracts, PO’s & SOW’s for all event vendors/suppliers
- • Maintain and measure lead success from events
- • Manage event swag and product distribution
- • Coordinate with campaign team to assist in driving attendance to events & event communications
- • Manage onsite hospitality for in person events & conferences
- • Lead virtual & in person events (Cvent platform, video integration, creative, etc.)
- • Propose innovations and creative ideas for making events more engaging for participants and more effective for sales and marketing
- • Own the planning documents and internal communications to improve the visibility of events
- • Extensive large scale tradeshow experience
- • Master project management skills with superb attention to detail
- • Strong background in event planning
- • Comfortable managing multiple projects at once and nimbly navigating issues as they arise
- • Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- • Exceptional talent for copywriting and editing
- • Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- • Strong budget management skills
- • Global event experience
- • Virtual event experience.
- • Maintain accurate and efficient reporting.
- • Working knowledge of Excel, Salesforce & Marketo are a plus.
- • Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- • Ability to innovate within a growing business.
- • Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- • The desire to work in a high-energy, fast-paced, team environment.
- • Bachelor’s Degree preferable; Marketing, Hospitality or Business degree preferred.
- • Contract
- • Location: Newark, CA
- • Pay Range: $40 - 44 /hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.