Gaming Technical Account Manager
Bellevue, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Gaming Technical Account Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue Washington for an experienced Gaming Technical Account Manager.
- Recent professional programming experience w/ C++ - Must Have
- Communication skills – preferably working with both partners and end-user customers
- Ability to prioritize work – experience as a project manager, product owner, SCRUM master, etc. could indicate this
- Technical writing skills
- Gaming industry knowledge – should be in the industry and/or an avid gamer
- Enhancing the client' s store customers and partners, by designing and implementing promotional vehicles.
- Setting and enforcing policies for partner behavior on the client' s store.
Ideal candidates will have:
C++ and PHP development experience (PHP not required).
Games industry experience and knowledge.
Web (HTML/CSS/JS) development experience.
A wide breadth of technical knowledge.
Experience working with multiple external partners and customers.
A wide-ranging view of business strategy.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.