Game Editor Developer
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Game Editor Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an opportunity for an experienced Game Editor Developer at our AAA game studio client in Redmond, WA.
- At least 3 years of professional C# and C++ experience
- Experience developing large WPF applications
- Passion for and experience creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Previous game development experience and knowledge of game development technologies
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Strong UX design sensibilities
- Experience with different 3d art packages and pipelines
- Experience with DirectX and graphics programming
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.