Full Stack Developer
Santa Ana, California 92701 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Ana, CA. As a Senior Engineer, you will take on a key role as a member of our development team. You must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You' ll be working alongside other engineers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platforms/applications. You will have responsibility for the architecture, design and development of various features for new innovative software & service solutions to be run and supported by subsidiaries world-wide. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to overall architectural design of web applications & services.
- Maintain S/W quality and ensure responsiveness of all applications & services.
- Collaborate in the design and launch of new applications/features/functionality.
- Ensure applications are compliant with current security and data protection standards/protocols.
- Development experience for both mobile (Android & iOS) and desktop (OSX & Windows).
Must – Skills / Knowledge:
- Understanding of container and micro-services architectures
- Deployment of commercial products on Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- Direct experience with Java, OSGI frameworks
- Angular JS web application development
- Proficiency/software in design and development of Java REST API' s
- Python development on Windows and Mac platforms
- Experience with databases (SQL/No SQL) and effective design/use
- Fluent in the use of common development tools like Github, Junit, Jenkins, Eclipse, Selenium
Desired – Skills / Knowledge:
- Familiarity with systems administration of Linux and Windows servers
- .NET/C# background desirable
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.