Full Stack Developer
Kirkland, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in for a Full Stack Developer with 100% remote possibilities.
You will work with product management to define features and goals for the site, and have ownership over every aspect of the site and development, including build system, infrastructure, database management, API and front-end development. This is a great job for a self-starting engineer who wants complete ownership over an exciting web app, at a small company in an exciting market.
- Maintain and evolve overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with Product/Business Management to design and launch new features.
- Maintain, update and refactor code.
- Work with Graphic Designers to implement UX
- Maintain and harden security and data protection.
- API maintenance and updates.
- Build system management and maintenance.
- 5 years’ experience (no degree required)
- Database architecture exp.
- Mongo and NoSQL
Nice to Have:
- Graph and SQL