Front End Developer
Kirkland, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Front End Developer
Position Description: Our client in Kirkland, WA is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join their team on a contract with strong conversion potential.
- 3+ years of experience building applications for the web
- 1+ year of experience building applications with Ember.js, Angular.js, React, Vue, or similar technologies
- Great debugging skills
- Experience developing unit and integration tests for UI code
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with at least one backend MVC framework such as .NET MVC, Rails, Django, Symfony2, Laravel, etc.
- Experience with strongly typed object-oriented programming (C#, Java)
- Passionate about developing for the web
- Strong but flexible opinions about web development and best practices
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.