Front End Developer
Kirkland, Washington | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Front End Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Kirkland, WA for a Front-End Developer with 100% remote possibilities.
You will work with product management to define features and goals for the site, and have ownership over the front-end development. This is a great job for a self-starting engineer at a small company in an exciting market.
- Maintain and evolve overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with Product/Business Management to design and launch new features.
- Maintain, update and refactor code.
- Work with Graphic Designers to implement UX
- 5 years’ experience (no degree required)
- Reactjs exp.
Nice to have:
Any of the following are only nice to have backend skills would be a bonus:
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.