Puyallup, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Firmware Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has a direct opportunity for an experienced Firmware Engineer at our client in Puyallup, Washington.
- 5+ years of experience working with C and C++ in embedded systems
- Familiarity with basic mechanics used for motion planning and kinematics
- Experience working with ARM processors
- Experience with UART, I2C, USB host, BLE and WIFI
- Experience with stepper motor and DC motor control
- Experience with Linux development environment including GCC, git, and makefiles.
- Experience writing bare metal graphics drivers
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.