Beaverton, Oregon | Contract
Position Title: Firmware Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting long term contract opportunity with our client in Beaverton, Oregon for an experienced Firmware Engineer.
- This Electrical Engineer should possess a Degree: Master’ s Degree level preferred.
- 10 years of experience in analog signal compensation.
- The candidate must have strong programming skills in C/C++
- Programming skills in Qt and Python are a plus.
- Experience in test and measurement industry is also a strong plus.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.