Facilities and Audio-Visual Coordinator
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Facilities and Audio-Visual Coordinator opportunity located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Provide A/V support to facilitate and troubleshoot Teams enabled hybrid meetings, ensuring high-quality audio and visual experiences for both in-person and remote participants.
- Serve as the technical liaison between company and external vendors for offsite meetings, coordinating equipment setup, troubleshooting, and ensuring smooth operations.
- Document facilities team tools usage and create user guides for internal end-users, ensuring staff can effectively utilize conference room equipment.
- Coordinate and conduct facility tours focusing on orientation and safety for new staff and visitors, showcasing our new headquarters.
- Create technical procedures that include useful tips and tricks for users while documenting workflows, and processes.
- Participate in the Emergency Response Team
- Work on facilities tickets addressing requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with creating reports from facilities ticket portal to increase efficiency and track workloads.
- Provide backup and breaks for Access and Hospitality staff.
- Undertake other duties as assigned.
- 3 years’ work experience
- Strong technical skills in audio/visual systems; specifically, Teams Meeting Systems.
- Experience working with internal clients and external vendors to ensure successful events.
- Proficiency in documenting processes, workflows, and technical procedures.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skilled in oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word suite
- Grammatical editing and proof-reading skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and interact effectively with all levels of stakeholders from co-workers to senior executives.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Pay Rate Range: $38-45/h
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.