FPGA RTL Design Engineer
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: FPGA RTL Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
This position will be part of a team responsible for the FPGA code development to prototype and validate new memory system solutions. This individual will participate in FGPA code development and IP verification, FPGA system debugging and testing, Lab validation and execution activities. This position requires the candidate with expertise of FPGA code development and RTL verification, and with FPGA system bring up and debugging skills.
- Expert on Verilog programming and C/C++ or Visual Basic
- FPGA RTL Design Expert - Expertise on FPGA code development and IP verification, Expertise on hardware and software debug tools on FPGA system. Experience on memory system e.g. DDR3/DDR4/PCIe interfaces.
- Fully understand logic design methodologies and tradeoffs
- Familiar with PCIe, AXI and memory protocols
- Good verification and debugging skills
- Good FPGA system design knowledge and familiar with Xilinx FPGA environment
- EE, CE, CS or related fields Bachelor+ (Senior level)
- IP verification, DDR3/DDR4 Memory Controller, PCIe Controller
- Be able to read and understand technical specifications and communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Demonstrated technique problem solving and analytical skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.