Engineering Technician II
Santa Clara, California | Contract
Position Title: Engineering Technician II
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Santa Clara, CA.
- Working closely with validation Engineers, the candidate performs validation testing on memory modules installed in platforms inside thermal chambers using UNIX and DOS based software.
- Prepares documentation and provides engineers with status update on validation testing.
- The candidate should have strong background on building computers, be familiar with computer hardware and must have excellent soldering skills.
- Candidate should also have sufficient understanding of DRAM/DIMM and different memory technologies.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of using SW such as Microsoft Windows, Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Must have good communication skills, be able to learn fast, work well with others and in a tense environment.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.