Engineering Tech 2
Kirkland, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Engineering Tech
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client on the Eastside for an Engineering Technician. Special consideration for candidates with DO160 experience.
- Associate' s degree from two-year college, technical school, and two years related experience.
- Perform complex technical tasks to assist engineers with electronics systems and technical activities relating product development. Excellent test and troubleshooting skills and independent judgment.
- Assist engineers with; fabrication and assembling electronics subassemblies for prototype models from schematics, rough sketches and verbal instructions
- Perform calibration checks on electronic instruments; troubleshoot an electronics system to determine cause and remedy for malfunctioning.
- Conduct routine engineering tests and detailed experimental testing; solve mechanical or electronics problems involved in the operation of the product; and otherwise assist in general laboratory work.
- Provide work leadership to lower level technicians. Work is distinguished by its technical complexity and versatility.
- Perform test and record data with a minimum of supervision.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.