Engineering Project Manager
Woodinville, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Engineering Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client on the Eastside for an experienced Engineering Project Manager.
Our client is looking to hire an Engineering Project Manager w/ 5-7 yrs. experience to support cross-functional teams on projects with an Electro-Mechanical w/ SW element thru SDLC. The teams are comprised of highly technical engineers but a high technical bar or a degree is not required. This is not a decision-making role.
- Manage project schedules for each group. Including building upon it, re-vamping dates, and monitoring team alignment
- Document decisions and update as needed
- Handle inter-dependencies
- Follow up with teams regarding timelines, etc.
- Create and distribute summaries for larger groups to foster communication.
- Must have some PM exp. with cross-functional teams on consumer products thru SDLC. Special consideration for those working teams of Electro-Mechanical products w/ SW element. 5-7 yrs. total experience requested.
- Must have a proven track record, ideally with Sm to Mid size Co. wearing lots of hats.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.