Embedded SW Engineer - Audio/DSP
1 Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Embedded Software Engineer - Audio / DSP
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting long term contract (will consider direct hire too) for an Embedded Software Engineer with our client in located in Redmond, WA.
- Master or PhD is preferred.
- Focus on embedded system development
- Should be good at C/C++ and/or assembly language programming and have solid knowledge of embedded system development.
- Familiar with NXP RT6xx chip set will be a big plus.
- Audio / DSP focused background to develop audio drivers, audio firmware and/or audio AOSP layer.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.