Embedded SW Engineer - Digital Health Initiative
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Embedded SW Engineer – Digital Health Initiative
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
This Digital Health Initiative is part of our client’ s Strategy and Innovation Center, a global organization focused on identifying and nurturing new technologies in health and wellness, cloud infrastructure, Internet of Things, human-computer interface, and other related areas. Their mission is to develop and accelerate groundbreaking technologies through open innovation working in collaboration with entrepreneurs and strategic partners to enhance people’ s lives and help make the world a better place.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Support software QA and optimize performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Experience with common hardware interfaces like SPI, I2C, UART, USB, DMA, Flash and GPIO’ s.
- 4 - 8 years of experience in embedded software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ and scripting languages like python
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets using oscilloscope, logic analyzer and jtag.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.