Embedded Customer Firmware Applications Engineer
San Jose, California | Contract
Position Title: Embedded Customer Firmware Applications Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Jose, CA.
- SW Technical Collateral to cover different operating Systems, different drivers, development tools, SW Stack, Board Support Packages and Multi-vendor Support
- SW Technical Collateral- “ OUT OF THE BOX” Experience, module set up, “ BLINK” application development, IE, applications and rest code
- Operating Systems Specification- Define standard module SW environment
- Training- Generate technical content and deliver presentation to FAEs and customers
- Integrated Development Environment- Selection & Support
- Pre-Sales customer visits- Customer Visits, Live & Virtual Demos, Speak at Trade shows, Hackathons and maker Fairs
- Post-Sales Support- Ensure customer success and quick path to production release of customer product, quick resolution of issues (OS level and Driver Problem Solutions), manage cases in a timely manner
- Key customer Applications – Customization, special Project collaboration
Need 2 of the 3 backgrounds:
- HW bring up experience with embedded processors
- Firmware or Software experience on embedded or linux processors
- Cloud experience.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.