Embedded C/C++ Engineer
Bellevue, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Embedded C/C++ Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Bellevue, WA
- Own the development, testing, and debugging of code modules and libraries for MESA prototypes and pre-production products.
- Work alongside RF, Radar, and Signal Processing experts to design algorithms to meet specific system-control and processing needs.
- Support our ongoing rapid R&D by implementing quick-fix solutions for test-fixture controls, field demonstrations, and instrument interfaces.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Physics, with 4+ years’ experience.
- Eligibility to handle export controlled data (ITAR, EAR).
- Advanced to Expert Level C/C++ code experience specifically for embedded (microcontroller, DSP, and peripheral interfacing) systems.
- Capability to participate in development and independently implement algorithms for signal processing, such as filtering (FIR, CIC), thresholding, peak detection, and noise reduction.
- Experience developing C/C++ code in areas such as USB and Ethernet interfacing, signal processing including FFTs and peak detection, signal de-noising, and beamforming-array control.
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging code-driven digital/mixed-signal circuits using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, DMM’ s, test-beds, etc.
- Advanced level MATLAB/Python for algorithms development and data analysis.
- Experience using and developing libraries for device-to-device (I2C, SPI, etc.) and device-to-system (USB, Ethernet, etc.).
- Experience with instrument control and automation (ex. robotics, data collection).
- Experience with sensor fusion and control systems (ex. Kahlman filtering).
- Experience with object detection and classification.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate.