Electronics/Computer Assembly Technician
Kirkland, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Electronics / Computer Assembly Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has several exciting Direct Hire opportunities with our client in Kirkland Washington for experienced Assembly Technicians to support production, fabrication and integration of electronics products.
- Fabrication experience including assembling a wide variety of PC-like computers from components, building cables, soldering, and minor metalwork.
- Electronics integration experience including conducting electronic tests with meters and oscilloscopes, installing software, and running software tests on systems and subassemblies.
- Experience providing Customer field installation and technical support is ideal.
- Understanding of computer networking (e.g. Ethernet and TCP) and software programming are desirable,
- Ability to quickly learn about complex systems, equipment, and components.
- Proficiency in the construction of electronic hardware and equipment
- Ability to do fine-pitch soldering and rework
- Use of hand tools for crimping, etc
- A working knowledge of electronic circuitry and the ability to read a schematic
- Diagnostics/repair skills including use of multimeters and oscilloscopes
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - especially Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs
- Ownership of a vehicle for short trips for local components pick up or delivery
- Good communications skills
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
Due to government regulations, the position must be filled by a U.S. citizen.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.