Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Electronics Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Electronics Technician.
- Supports and assists in the design, development, production, testing, operation and maintenance of components and equipment.
- Prepares detailed drawings and layouts and conduct materials testing.
- Performs equipment maintenance, calibration, mechanical and electrical repairs, adjustments and monitoring of products under development.
- May test models, write reports, identify problems and suggest solutions.
- Experienced with complex instruments, testing equipment and gauges.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.