Electrical Engineer w/Layout
Bellevue, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer w/layout
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in on the Eastside for an Electrical Engineer w/layout experience. Someone with strong communication, good organization, soldering skills. Multiple tasks including 50% PCB Layout, 10% soldering rework and perhaps design and validation work if the candidate has test experience.
- Consumer Electronics experience 5 yrs.+
- Altium expertise (schematic and layout)
- Flex Circuit design for high volume manufacturing (2 layer flexes)
- Soldering (10% of the time as needed)
Nice to Have:
- Test Engineering exp. for design and validation work
- Experience with National Instruments TestStand
- BS or Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.