Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA for Electrical Engineers to help design cool products in an incredibly fun, fast-paced, and collaborative team environment. The primary focus of this role is on designing, prototyping, and testing PCB-based embedded systems. Creative problem solving skills, quality technical work, and an ability to learn new things quickly are important in this role.
- Detailed circuit design and analysis, including schematic design and simulation
- Layout oversight (we have an in-house dedicated PCB layout team)
- Bring-up, functional validation, and debugging of PCBs
- Test plan development and execution
- Design for manufacturing, test, and assembly
- 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing embedded systems hardware
- Experience working on high-volume consumer electronics and off-shore contract manufacturers a plus
- Hands on experience in hardware test and validation
- Experience managing PCB layout (preferably in Allegro/OrCAD PCB Designer)
- Experience in part creation and schematic design (preferably in OrCAD Capture)
- Experience with regulatory certification of products a plus
- Experience working with clients as a technical contributor a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.