Seattle, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle Washington for an experienced Electrical Engineer developing the next generation of the drone navigation and control systems.
- Working alongside electrical and software engineers to integrate and validate custom control electronics.
- Developing electronics and subsystems for the drone
- Designing and building test fixtures for automated and semi-automated electrical testing.
- Work well independently
- Embrace iterative development process
- Takes feedback and turns into positive results
- Demonstrate strong sense of ownership to complete tasks timely
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
Job Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years in Electrical Engineering designing and debugging analog and digital circuits
- 5+ years designing printed circuit boards
- 5+ years working with embedded microcontrollers
- Hands on experience with basic lab tools, such as soldering irons, oscilloscopes, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, and similar.
- Experience working with outside vendors to create prototype and production electrical assemblies
- Altium design suite
- Programming Languages: C
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited institution and 5 plus years relevant experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.