105 S Main St #238 Seattle, Washington 98104 | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Our client is seeking an experienced, talented Electrical Engineer to join their team.This position would be responsible for providing electrical engineering expertise and support to projects and clients in their Seattle and San Francisco offices.
- Represent the company with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Build and maintain rapport with new and repeat clients
- Participate in project scoping and planning
- Circuit design, management of PCB layout, circuit bringup and test
- Lab work (prototyping, soldering, rework, inspection, debug, etc.)
- Collaboration and communication with others across disciplines, companies, and skill levels
- Conduct technical reviews
- Contribute to hardware architecture and product definition
- Lead NPI efforts on site at international ODM facilities
- Meet and exceed client and partner expectations
- Deliver high quality results on schedule and within budget
- Contribute to the growth of the business through evangelism and network outreach
- Bachelor’ s or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product development experience, ideally covering all phases initial concept to manufacturing ramp up, as well as circuit design experience with a focus on mixed signal and embedded system hardware design
- Experience with relevant technologies, including but not limited to wireless technologies, hardware debug, small footprint software design, ultra-low power systems, switching power supplies, and battery management
- Independent and self-directed, able to manage projects and act as a technical lead as needed
- Able to engage third parties (partners, clients, and suppliers), and able to articulate technical ideas and tradeoffs to a non-technical audience.
- Experience writing firmware for embedded systems a highly desired skill
- Direct experience laying out PCBs
- Experience with Altium
- Familiarity with consumer electronics design, development, engineering, and manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with embedded Linux systems from hardware to BSP
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.