Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Electrical Engineer:
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Expert user of Cadence DE– HDL schematic capture and Allegro PCB Layout design tools.
- Experience designing high-speed multi-layer PCBs for high volume consumer electronic products.
- Solid understanding PCB assembly and manufacturing processes and constraints.
- Solid understanding of design for manufacturing and design for compliance methodologies.
- Detailed oriented with experience managing the PCBA and subassembly Bill of materials (BOM).
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.