Electrical Engineer 5
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Position Title: Electrical Engineer 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering and minimum 10 years power electronics related experience, specifically with advanced, high power, electronic power conversion
- Expert understanding of analog, digital and power electrical/electronic circuits
- Expert understanding of design and test of magnetic components
- Experience with requirements capture, analysis, and tracking.
- Experience with formal Product Development Processes
- Familiarity/experience using OrCAD, SPICE, PSIM, ANSYS Simplorer and Maxwell tools, or similar platforms for analysis
- Familiarity/experience with DO-160, Boeing, and/or Airbus EMI, power quality, and susceptibility requirements, including all environmental aspects of qualification for FAA compliance to Federal Regulations is preferred but not required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Aircraft power conversion products experience preferred
- Eligibility Requirement: Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
- This position may require knowledge of SOX / 404 internal audit controls and related documentation.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.