Electrical Engineer - RF 1
Redmond, Washington | Contract
Position Title: Electrical Engineer - RF 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
The candidate will be expected to create and execute detailed test plans for antenna passive and OTA performance, provide feedback to the design engineers for performance optimization, create test reports, and lead the radiated tests for type approval and certification. Also, the candidate will be required to create test plans to qualify and quantify different modulation schemes as required depending on the wireless communication system being designed.
- BSEE required, MSEE is preferred.
- Must have working experience of antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment. Hands-on is a must
- Must have strong problem solving skills and strong working knowledge of radiation performance.
- Experience with different wireless communication systems such as LTE/GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 802.11, Bluetooth etc. including the corresponding system level specifications
- Experience with regulatory requirements and process for wireless consumer devices, including FCC, PTCRB, CTIA
- Excellent communication skills required, both written & verbal.
- Detail oriented - taking data, using Excel, and making meaningful tables/graphs/averages.
- Programming skills would be a bonus
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.