Device Driver Software Engineer
4600 150th Avenue NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Device Driver Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Device Driver Software Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- Designing and developing USB related device drivers.
- Designing and developing unit tests on subsystems for which you are responsible.
- Mastering technical standards and specifications.
- Using JTAG, oscilloscopes and protocol analyzers for debug and validation.
- Read and understand electrical schematics and device datasheets.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years C/C++ software development
- Experience with USB standards and protocols.
- Data structures and algorithms,
- Multithreaded software development,
- Basic OS concepts such as system calls, processes, IPC,
- Device drivers, both lower level and higher level,
- Computer architecture concepts such as memory hierarchy, DMA, SMP,
- Clock, power and reset trees of modern SOCs.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.